Luxury Aruba Vacation
Aruba's beaches are world renowned for their sugary white sand, cooling trade winds, and secluded coves. When you tire of hanging out on the beach, there's fishing, scuba diving, windsurfing, parasailing, sky diving, jetskis, many different types of boat cruises including a real submarine and all the other watersports you expect from a Caribbean vacation. Play golf, ride a horse, hike, take a guided bus tour or drive an ATV over the island's wild Cunucu (countryside). Visit Arikok National Park or shop for jewelry or designer clothing, visit the Donkey Sanctuary, Ostrich Farm or Butterfly Farm.
The abundance, full flavor and diversity of cuisines are prepared by world-class chefs in our Caribbean Restaurants. The Palm Beach hotel strip is home to over 100 resort and independent restaurants and shops, malls, and cafés. But if you venture downtown and off the beaten path you'll discover local favorites as well. Delicacies such as frogs' legs, duck, venison, foie gras and chateaubriand join locally caught seafood, Argentinean churrasco and Middle Eastern, Japanese, Spanish, Indian curries, Caribbean jerk ribs, homemade pastas, USDA choice steaks, Maine lobster and local goat stew and keshi yena.
This package includes:
• 7-night stay in a 5 star Luxury Property
• Located near Palm Beach and Flamingo Beach
• Complimentary access to a private island
• Complimentary Wi-Fi access
• Roundtrip economy airfare
• Roundtrip private concierge transfers to/from the airport
• Jeep Safari Tour
• Sunset cruise and seaside dinner
• Assistance with reservations at local gourmet restaurants
When To Go:
December to April